Label Summit Africa 2012 is a two-day conference and table-top exhibition for label and package printers, brand owners and designers. The conference will bring together local and international experts covering the latest trends and technologies, while the table-top exhibition will feature the leading global suppliers.
Some of the questions that will be answered at the event:
- How is digital printing creating more marketing opportunities?
- What are the biggest issues facing label and packaging printers and how are they dealing with them?
- What are the latest trends in label and packaging designs?
- What are the new opportunities in beverage labeling?
The full conference program will be announced soon.
- Learn about global branding issues, advances in label materials, pre-press and production technology as well as the latest requirements for logistics and distribution labeling.
- Meet international and local suppliers, brand owners, designers and printers.
- Discover how you can grow your business and increase your profits.
- All conference sessions
- Entry to the table-top exhibition
- Lunch on both days
- Morning and afternoon refreshments
- Evening cocktail reception on the Monday
- Afternoon excursion on the Tuesday